FB Attorneys is proud to be part of State Capital Group, a seamless global network of more than 145 of the profession’s preeminent independent law firms. By uniting their skills, expertise and influence, member firms help leading and growing companies in every industry navigate a complex and ever changing legal landscape. With local and regional experts across the globe independent member firms capitalise on the strength and effectiveness of the network to help their clients solve today’s toughest business challenges. State Capital Group provides an effective and trusted resource for identifying local counsel worldwide. From standard business transactions to the most complex business plans, locally or around the world, State Capital Group connects companies to
- Expert knowledge of local, state, national and international regulatory agencies.
- Sophisticated transactional experience for public and private M&A transactions, public and private financing and corporate and securities law matters.
- Time-tested complex litigation experience, including class actions, derivative actions and investors’ rights, environmental litigation and intellectual property litigation.
- 'On-the-ground' representation in multi-jurisdictional litigation, providing knowledge of current local conditions and practices.
- Experienced ADR mediators, arbitrators and advocates, with specialised knowledge in a variety of industries. State Capital Group member firms work with new and emerging companies around the world to secure tax incentives, comply with zoning rules, obtain permits and overcome regulatory hurdles. Established and expanding companies choose State Capital Group member firms to help them structure transactions efficiently and cost effectively, establish financing, set up new divisions, form strategic alliances, merge with and acquire companies, manage labour and employment issues and protect intellectual property. State Capital Group member law firms practice independently and not in a relationship for the joint practice of law.
FB Attorneys was also cited in the 2012 IFLR-1000 for being one of the 'Recommended Firms' in Tanzania and its team members as ‘Leading Lawyer’. Chambers, a global legal ranking firm also ranked FB Attorneys team members as 'Leading Lawyer'.